Kimber Mfg., Inc., a leading manufacturer of fine sporting firearms is seeking a talented Graphic Design Specialist to join our rapidly growing marketing group. This position is full-time and will be based out of Kimber’s corporate office in Elmsford, New York.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, the ideal candidate will have the vision and technological know-how to manage company creative projects from concept state to post production. The person in this role will work proactively on projects related to print design (advertisements, posters, postcards, sales collateral, brochures and the annual product catalog), and digital design (website graphic support, web advertisements, social media content), and special projects (PowerPoint decks, video, motion graphics, infographics).
The Graphic Design Specialist will provide high quality design outputs and will possess excellent time management skills, and have the ability to adhere to corporate brand guidelines in order to maintain consistency across all internal and external mediums.
- Management and execution of the annual Kimber product catalog.
- Create designs for new product specification/sales collateral, POP materials, print advertisements, digital advertisements, website creative, and social media content.
- Manage and edit all product photography – making artwork suitable for website use.
- Traffic projects through various stages of production and coordinating projects with company stakeholders and external agencies.
- Stay up to date regarding the latest design trends.
- Responsible for managing design projects autonomously and proactively.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university, preferably in fine arts (graphic design), or related field.
- Three to Five (3-5) years of agency or in-house graphic design experience.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage various programs simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to build business partnerships with internal and external resources.
- Must be a creative thinker with the ability to develop, test and execute new ideas.
- Ability to create, understand and follow corporate brand guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Team player with high levels of professionalism, integrity, and enthusiasm.
- Understanding of the firearms and outdoor sports industries (preferred).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop).
Please submit your resume, including salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. No phone calls. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Kimber Mfg., Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.