Kimber Launches New Website
Yonkers, New York, January 13, 2010 – Kimber has launched an all-new Website that dynamically showcases the complete lineup of 1911 pistols, sporting and tactical rifles, PepperBlaster II, Meprolight sights, accessories and logo gear. This is the first complete revision of the site in several years, and visitors are sure to appreciate the level of comprehensive information provided for every product.
Kimberamerica.com will include a much-improved store populated with replacement parts, shooting accessories and logo gear, product video archive, complete specifications on every firearm and a news center. Official information on new products will always appear there first, and the site will also grow rapidly in the weeks after launch when FAQs, instructional videos and other new features are added.
Complete information on Kimber firearms, accessories and Less-Lethal products is always available by phone at (800) 880-2418, and a detailed product catalog is available by request.
Kimber Mfg. Inc., is an American company that designs and manufactures premium firearms for sporting, law enforcement and military markets. Kimber also distributes accessories and Less-Lethal self defense products. Information is available at www.kimberamerica.com.
- December 1, 2011 Kimber Super Carry Pistols Set New Benchmark for Personal Defense
- January 18, 2011 Kimber Launches Micro-Compact 9mm Pistol
- January 18, 2011 Kimber Donations to U.S.A. Shooting Team Reach $840,000
- March 5, 2010 New Kimber PepperBlaster II Has Unequaled Less-Lethal Power
- February 26, 2010 New Kimber Rifle Is Smallest & Lightest .30-06 Sporter Ever Offered