Kimber was founded with the sole purpose of building the finest classic sporting rifles ever offered in America. Knowledgeable riflemen were quick to try one, liked what they saw and spread the word. Today, Kimber rifles are favored by many of the world's most accomplished hunters and shooters, and limited production keeps people standing in line to buy them.
Kimber rifles offer a combination of features that set them apart from all other production brands. Barrels, chambers and triggers hold critical match grade dimensions for accuracy. Pillar and glass bedding ensures both accuracy and strength. Walnut stocks are finished and checkered by hand, and Kevlar-carbon fiber stocks are the finest available on a production rifle. As with Kimber pistols, all work is done inside the Kimber factory—the only way to ensure quality.
Only accurate rifles are interesting. True enough, but accurate rifles with hand-finished classic stocks, crisp triggers and action sizes designed specifically for the family of cartridges they chamber is something special. Only Kimber rifles offer these advantages.
- Model 84M rifles are offered in eight calibers across ten models. One is ideal for almost any type of deer, mountain game or varmint hunting.
- The Model 84L is the first production rifle to combine classic features, true lightweight and performance with America’s most favored hunting calibers.
- Hunt like you mean it. Kimber Model 8400 WSM rifles are lightweight and perfectly balanced. They offer performance unmatched by any other brand.
- Take the long shot out of long shots. Kimber rifles in America’s most popular magnum big game calibers combine elegance, power and accuracy.
- Dangerous game rifles deliver unwavering dependability and charge-stopping energy. Long-range rifles put accuracy first. Kimber makes both kinds.